BioBalance Skin’s anti-aging treatments that make your face and neck look great.
This week we are fortunate to have another visit from Ms. Dana Whalen our Licensed Aesthetic Nurse at BioBalance Skin. BioBalance Skin is a medical spa, which as you know requires the supervision of a physician and which can obtain treatments that are only sold to medical spas, they do not sell these to regular spas and the treatments are not available over the counter. This week, Dana is going to inform us about the anti-aging treatments that make our necks look better. Having Jowls and wrinkled necks are two of the things which make us look old. A lifetime of sun and wind damages our skin and make sour neck look old and fragile. We will learn about what we can do to inhibit and even reverse many of the damaging things that can happen to our necks that make them look old.
Our approach in treating the neck and the face is to move from least invasive and effective to most: These are treatments that we offer.
- Neck Products—the Defenage system of exfoliation, moisturizing, and serums to stimulate the regeneration of skin through topical growth factors
- Skin tightening with LED wand
- Botox to stop the downward pull of the neck muscles
- Laser: Q switch and Skin tightening
- Fillers and threading to lift everything up
Nutrients: skin turgor requires good quality skin building-blocks
Skin is made of protein and fat—not carbs. Your diet should have plenty of both.
Recommended Supplements and Vitamins for Health Skin
- supplement with collagen added to your morning drink or smoothie every day
- Vitamin C 1000 mg/ day,
- Vitamin A 25,000 mcg/day (I drink carrot juice every day!)
- Vitamin D, 2-5,000 per day
- Vitamin E 800 iu/day
- Folic acid and Mega B vitamins
- (Smarty Pants women’s vitamins) or Airborne daily with extra vitamins for skin
The older you are the more you must concentrate on taking care of your neck and skin!
This Health cast was written and presented by Dr. Kathy Maupin, M.D., Bio-identical Hormone Replacement Expert and Author, with Brett Newcomb, MA., LPC., Family Counselor, Presenter and Author. www.BioBalanceHealth.com.