Testosterone Deprivation Syndrome is a major cause of Dementia and Alzheimer’s Disease
Episode 44 of the BioBalance Healthcast deals with causes and treatment for avoiding dementia and Alzheimer’s disease. Brett Newcomb and I explain six things women should know:
- Women must understand that they are not just aging, but have a natural condition which has been misdiagnosed or undiagnosed.
- Women must understand the correct diagnosis for these symptoms that I call “Testosterone Deprivation Syndrome.”
- Women must learn about the easy and effective treatment for this syndrome, bioidentical hormone pellet therapy.
- Women must ask their doctors about treatment for this syndrome.
- Medical professionals must provide support for your personal quest for this treatment.
- Medical professionals must stop unnecessary suffering caused by the lack of proper diagnosis and treatment.
For more information about bioidentical hormone pellet therapy, visit the BioBalance Health website.