Bioidentical Pellet Therapy Pricing & Fee Schedule
What is the cost of hormone replacement therapy?
BioBalance Health’s bioidentical hormone pellet therapy is a convenient, proven, and effective treatment for many symptoms of aging, and is superior to all other hormone replacement therapies.
BioBalance Health does not take insurance assignment, but we attempt to use insurance for labs before and after the first pellet insertion. We provide the paperwork necessary to receive reimbursement from insurance companies. Fortunately, medical savings accounts generally pay for BioBalance Health pellet replacement.
For men, the chances are good that their bioidentical hormone pellets will be covered by their insurance long before the next pellets are inserted; usually six months. However, women have more trouble getting reimbursement. This is not fair, but it’s up to patients to pester their insurance company to change this inequity.
Patients save time, money and relationships by replacing hormones in various ways:
- Save time spent in other doctors offices waiting for treatment for multiple symptoms.
- Save money on copays for the medications you will no longer need for blood pressure, cholesterol, dry eyes, osteoporosis, and anxiety/depression.
- Save your job by decreasing poor work performance.
- Save your marriage if health and sex are points of contention.
- Save money on weight-loss programs as you are finally able to lose weight.
- Delay plastic surgery to look younger as pellets immediately improve skin color, tone, and elasticity.
- Prevent Alzheimer’s Disease, and Dementia—better than the expensive long term care insurance.