Bioidentical Hormone Replacement for Women
Bioidentical Testosterone and Estradiol Pellet Replacement for the Treatment of Menopause:
Dr. Kathy Maupin and BioBalance Health helps women diminish and often eliminate the symptoms related to hormonal imbalance and insufficiencies from aging and menopause. Our bioidentical hormone replacement pellet therapy is effective in treating symptoms including insomnia, loss of balance, inability to concentrate, anxiety, migraine headaches, low libido, lack of energy, loss of muscle tone and more. We use sub-dermal, all-natural testosterone and estradiol pellets that usually last three to six months in women.
The pellets are the approximately the size of a grain of rice. These amazing bioidentical hormone pellets are composed of soy and yams, and are identical to the hormones the human body produces. Unlike other hormone replacement therapies, pellets provide the exact replacement for missing hormones!
The benefits of Bioidentical Testosterone and Estradiol Pellet Therapy
BioBalance® Bioidentical Testosterone and Estradiol Pellets will help you:
- “Get your life back!”
- Enjoy a renewed sex drive
- Feel much more in control of your body and life
- Provide a remedy for dry eyes
- Sleep more consistently and soundly
- Possess enhanced vitality and energy
- Realize greater mental clarity
- Improve your mood
- Maintain a more relaxed, stable and calm approach to life
- Increase your bone mass (as much as four times the rate of oral therapies)
- Experience diminished migraine headaches
- Stop worrying about breast cancer related to HRT, because bioidentical hormone pellets do not over-stimulate your breasts and therefore, do not increase your risk of breast cancer. Testosterone increases immunity, and stimulates T-cell function.
BioBalance Health is dedicated to improving the lives of our patients in four dynamic areas.
Physically: Overcoming the symptoms associated with hormonal imbalance and insufficiencies are the first priority. The problems are typically physical in nature and most can be remedied through the use of bioidentical hormone pellet therapy. Our botanical skin care products treat the largest organ or your body, your skin. BioBalance® helps you look beautiful inside and out.
Mentally: You no longer have to live with fuzzy thinking and poor memory! Pellet therapy restores the sharpness you once possessed.
Emotionally: You no longer have to ride the emotional roller coaster caused by hormonal imbalance or insufficiencies. Pellet therapy creates greater emotional stability, calmness, enthusiasm, and an elevated sex drive.
Spiritually: Deep within the heart of every woman is the need to know they have purpose, meaning, and fulfillment. If the physical, mental, and emotional aspects of a woman’s life are restored to their proper balance and the clutter and “noise” of imbalance are diminished or eliminated, the ability to focus upon one’s spiritual development is greatly enhanced.
The History of Bioidentical Hormone Pellet Therapy
Even though Estradiol and Testosterone pellets have been in use in the United States since 1939, most physicians have never been exposed to them. A great deal of research has been done in England and the rest of Europe where pellets are standard menopausal therapy. The long-term benefits have proven to be outstanding.
Essentially, there is one major reason why hormone pellets have not been adopted by mainstream medicine: that is because pellets are “compounded” substances and are not available for patent. Drug companies do not promote drugs they cannot patent. It is for this reason you do not hear or read about pellet therapy. Pellet therapy in fact competes with other drugs that pharmaceutical companies have spent time and money researching; however, pellet therapy is identical to your own hormones and therefore superior to drugs that can be taken orally.
With the recent scares about oral HRT, pellet therapy is actually growing in popularity. Since there are no significant side effects to pellets and the positive impact they have upon women is incredible, pellets are beginning to gain the attention they deserve.
Recommended Reading about BioIdentical Hormone Pellet Therapy
Dr. Maupin’s BioBalance® Pellet Therapy is uniquely her own creation, based on her clinical experience and research spanning over 70 years. Dr. Maupin does not consider any of these resources authoritative, yet all have contributed to her knowledge and practice.
- Dr. Maupin’s blog
- Testosterone implants can reduce hormone deficiency symptoms
- A Women’s Guide to Natural Hormones by Christine Conrad
- Natural Hormonal Balance for Women by Uzzi Reiss
- The Journal of Fertility and Sterility “Randomized Clinical Trials of Combined Estrogen-Androgen Preparation Effects on Sexual Functioning,” April 2002, p. F49-54
- The Journal of Primary Care Updates for OB/GYN “Medical Thereapy for Female Dysfunction,” January 1, 2003, by Alice Mark, M.D. and Jan Shifren, M.D.
- Menopause Management “Loss of Sexual Desire,” February 1998 by Loni Barbach
- Dr. Don Gambrell website
- The Hormone of Desire by Susan Rako, 1996