Becoming a Bioidentical Hormone Pellet Replacement Therapy Patient
If you are ready to regain the balance in your life and rediscover your joie de vivre, you’ve come to the right place. Here is general process on how to get started. Becoming a Bioidentical Hormone Pellet Replacement Therapy Patient is easy, simply begin with the first step listed below. Once you have submitted your medical history forms, our staff will review the information to determine if you are a candidate for bioidentical hormone pellets or if we need more information. Next, we will send you instructions on how to download the required reading, health information and other necessary forms.
If you would like more information about how we treat your symptoms of aging before you fill out your new patient questionnaire, we recommend you browse our website where it is easy to learn more about the conditions we treat and how we treat them. We especially recommend you watch our patient testimonial videos and our informative BioBalance Healthcasts.
These are the simple steps to becoming a bioidentical hormone pellet patient:
1. Medical History Questionnaire: Before making your first appointment, please complete and submit our Medical History Questionnaire. You’ll find a link to this form at the bottom of this page. You can mail them to our office at the following address:
New Patient Forms
10800 Olive Blvd.
Creve Coeur, MO 63141
2. Staff Review: Our staff will review the questionnaire and respond to you via email. If you are a candidate for bioidentical hormone pellets, or if we need more information, we will send website links to download the required reading, health information form and other forms. Once downloaded, you will need to print, read, complete these forms and then return them to us by mail prior to making your first appointment.
3. Blood Sample: When we receive your information, we will mail, email, or fax a blood panel lab form. After receiving this form, you must schedule an appointment with the lab to have your blood drawn. In most cases, the lab is an insurance covered benefit.
4. Lab Results: Approximately two weeks after the lab draws your blood, you will be contacted by our staff to schedule your consultation with Dr. Maupin. If you are not contacted, please call our office at 314-993-0963, ext. 1 to speak with our receptionist, and confirm we received all of your information and the status of your lab.
5. Consultation with Dr. Maupin: During your consultation with Dr. Maupin, you will review your medical condition and hormone levels and she will make her recommendation for your bioidentical hormone pellet treatment.
6. Pellet Therapy: Following your consultation with Dr. Maupin, if you agree, your pellets will be inserted by one of our nurse practitioners or registered nurse.
7. Follow-Up Assessment: Three to six months later, when it’s time for your second insertion, Dr. Maupin will meet with you again to assess your treatment and adjust your bioidentical hormone dosage, if necessary.
Please complete and submit the Medical History Questionnaire
Women’s Medical History Questionnaire
Men’s Medical History Questionnaire